What is a "Practice Discussion?"
A Practice Discussion, or “PD”, is a term for when you want to meet with a Teacher or Practice Leader to talk about your meditation practice, Dharma teachings, or a current life situation within the context of practice.
Exploring how to incorporate a practice framework into everyday life can bring enrichment and settledness.
The Practice Discussions (PD) structure:
- PDs are focused engagements of 20+ minutes
- As Rev. Liên is not supported by any institution nor persons, there is a sliding fee scale (with income-match guide)
- Pay-it-Forward: $100 / PD (more than $75K)
- Standard: $80 / PD (between $35K - $75K)
- Limited Income: $60 / PD (less than $35K)
- No one is ever turned away for lack of funds due to economic hardship. Please discuss with Rev. Liên.
- Please pay before your PD.
- PayPal payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash or check at time of PD in an envelope if possible, please
- CANCELLATION POLICY: 24-hour notice of cancellation to both Rev. Liên & Anton. --- Everyone's time is valuable. Please do not schedule lightly. Fees are not returned after one rescheduling.
- No fee for current full-time monastics and those living & working fully in a practice community
To arrange for a PD with Rev. Liên, please contact Anton/Ryugin at <email@example.com>